Making crazy awesome homemade cat food part two
This afternoon I once again was making crazy awesome homemade cat food! I recently came up with a new recipe that they really like. To see the original check out Making Crazy Awesome Homemade Cat Food. I found my oldest cat had a hard time with the eggs, so this one is egg free and higher in meat.
Crazy awesome cat food, take two
- 8 lbs raw chicken ground in a food processor (can substitute beef, buffalo, lamb or turkey)
- 1/4-1/2 lb chicken liver ground or chopped
- 2 cans sardines in water
- half a 15 ounce can of pureed sweet potato
- 6 teaspoons Animal Essentials Natural Seaweed Calcium
- 2 teaspoons Healthforce Vitamineral Green Powder
- Taurine Powder (only if meat is cooked)
One recipe makes enough cat food for four cats for a week or one cat for 4 weeks. I keep three days at a time out and freeze the rest.
The Healthforce powder is a great supplement for us humans also, I take it myself.