How to use the forums – please read before posting

Home Forums General discussion about these forums How to use the forums – please read before posting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lena
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Thanks for visiting! I am personally trying to not spend as much time here so I can focus on writing more articles but there are others who are involved and I hope the number grows with time. If you want to post please start a new topic unless there is already a topic on your subject.

For best results

1. Make sure to put what you want help with in the title

2. Pick the right forum group (below where you type in the box)

****I can not legally give you medical advise about your animal friend.****

If you are here for help with cancer please see http://pathwithpaws.com/blog/cancer-care/. Many questions may be answered within these articles.

If you are looking for someone to help you with your animal’s health issues in your area see http://pathwithpaws.com/blog/2011/12/11/how-to-find-a-good-holistic-vet-to-work-with/

Nothing replaces the care of a good holistic vet who can see and treat your animal personally.

best wishes,

lena

zolasmum
    Participant

hello Lena and all , just wanted to bring you up to speed on Zola . She had an adenocarcinoma removed two and half years ago .The tumour had effaced a lymph node .The prognosis was poor ,maybe three months with chemo.
    I sought the help of a homeopathic/holistic vet who prescribed a medication (licensed as a roborant )called CV247 ,four homeopathics and I ammended her diet as per the list on this web site and added the chinese formulae and extra single herbs whcih I read about on here. So far she is doing very well.
    I hope this might give encouragement to anyone coming here hoping to help a sick pet.
    So much interesting information on the web site Lena. Thank you.
    Barbara

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.