Something for large lipomas?

Home Forums Herb discussion Something for large lipomas?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JennyP410

Hi Lena. My aussie finished chemo for lymphoma in December. I think I have everything squared away for the cancer diet and supplements, but I was wondering if there is anything that helps with lipomas? He’s had them for years. The largest one is about the size of a small orange and has been there, slowly growing, his entire life. He’s 11, and when I feel his rib cage, there isn’t hardly a smooth area. All but three are fairly small.

Lena
    Keymaster

I see lipomas as more of a symptom of what we would call phlegm or damp heat issues in Chinese medicine (probably translates best to inflammation in western med but not exactly). You can treat the underlying issues but usually the ones that are there do not go away. I have not found an herbal which works well for lipomas. There are some moxa/acupuncture techniques that will sometimes shrink them a little but it usually needs to be ongoing treatments and it doesn’t always work. Generally I just leave them and work on balancing to the body to prevent new ones.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.